Tuesday, April 25, 2017

LIVING BETWEEN THE WALLS

and how the walls that so very well built and so very well hid me from the so called world, just came crushing down ,came falling down the way i almost always expected them to happen. i found it strange, the very wall that wanted me to be in there was broken into pieces against its wish.well now the world seems strange much weirder than i always thought it to be. more smaller than it seems from within the walls.expectations they say is mans biggest folly, well now i realize my world is better of in the walls, better of thinking its strange to have beliefs ,when things can be just as opposite of what u want or expect them to be.so the wall gets built again the things get changed for reasons unknown i accept it till it all comes over again. till u realise that all you have is a life within walls.a life being called to the end of its sojourn. the wall shakes and with it shakes you .and you take it as a slave. beyond doubt the capacity of what it takes to be myself i realise what it takes for living outside my space.
never wanting the outer air of millions with minds to unfold a road to success ,a strife with yourself,a end to all scares,all in unison speak about being great .but my wall helps me stay away and stay awake.
blessed they say are a few who realise what its made up off, and i strive to realise wat it shud me made of unlike those accepting it to be of one type.

I don't need no arms around me And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No! Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall
pink floyd.

No comments: