Tuesday, April 14, 2015

see the sun go down in your eyes...

Its not that other eyes havent attracted me so much. But its not even that i ever had seen eyes like his.It amazes me how life gives you beautiful little things to observe and be happy yet most of us wait for luxuries that define the world.I was lost and had a bubble wrapped around me.Had fears of people knowing what i really was.I just wanted to keep to myself certain things that i knew no one would understand .And there he was reading me in and out .Thats what i hated about him the most.He just looked and those same eyes that made you stare , read you and your thoughts and made your mind feel naked .

Love is poisonous, its even more toxic.But something about being so beautiful that all the toxicity neutralises. And yet his eyes when meet mine i fear nuthing , not even him reading my thoughts. Its just beautiful to have him look at me that way.Pure and immortal ,Blessed and divine.

Have you ever found sumone with those eyes that you wished no matter what they never left your gaze.Those eyes that in the biggest storm made you feel grounded.Those eyes that hypnotised you.Its beautiful when you have those pair of eyes set on you .It makes you know that out of all the shit that life puts you through you know you have him .No matter what .


Its strange but those same set of eyes i hated once have made me fall for them not cause the predicted me. But because i saw the sun go down in his eyes.