Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Remember.?




He has known me even before i opened up myself to him. he has seen my soul in its most naked form. He has stood there waiting, watching me, quietly and patiently. he has given me the space i demanded. he has faced my rejections, my anger, my arrogance, my ego. And he has still been there.

Its funny how we met as complete strangers. Made some small talk.  And in all this process somewhere our horizons met. Somewhere in all this I denied, tried to run away, but he was sure.He knew what was in store for me and for him.

Dear Him,

I never was strong enough about what i felt for you. You knew it, felt it even before I understood what happened. And for that im eternally grateful to you. You changed the way i see the world. your presence made sense of all the questions i had. Your absence raised questions i did not know existed. Your voice calmed me down the first time I realised that this was not mere friendship. Everything you said, everything i ignored, everything you meant, everything i kept inside me, all of it makes sense to me now.

My relation with you is something i wouldnt be able to ever describe completely, not to anyone else neither to myself. Your presence has been more than i could ask for. I am glad we arent like those flashy couples i see around me, not that it is bad, just that i wasnt made for it and am glad your not made for it too. I like the purity in our relation. I like the silence. I like the extreme emotions that we both have. I like the way you always....yes always get me back. I love everything about us. the positives and the negatives, the deep soul to soul conversation that makes me want to cry, and the fights that makes me want to end this and the patch up that gets us back again.

I am writing this cause i was unable for the past few weeks to communicate what i felt. I know you would understand it any which ways. I have never been this open about myself to anyone. No one knows me completely sometimes i feel even i dont know myself as much as you do.

I know the distance is too much. I know life has got all busy and screwed up. I know its difficult too be there as we were before. yet i even know that this is just a phase and this too shall pass. I know what we have will remain forever. As long as i have you.


remember what i had asked you on the stairs that day...
I remember your answer...

...





No comments: